Monday, January 11, 2010

The EGAD Project #11 - The Coyote Who Chased Me


I will be the first to admit that my artwork leaves quite a lot to be desired. For some reason or another, I can never find the time to practice drawing, and lately, nothing else that I want to do for that matter...

I figured this year would be the year to break that pattern and force myself to draw something every day, even if it's just a rough sketch and so I chose one subject who I've had an obsession with for quite a few years (I have a few). The goal of this, besides trying not to offend the copyright owners, is to improve my cartooning and drawing skills as well as push the creativity muscle by coming up with 365 ideas based on one character. So far it's going well... This is #11, the rest are posted on my DeviantArt Account.

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment